Norman L. Springer Jr
Adoption, Bankruptcy, Family Law and Social Security Disability
Courts Admitted to:
- United States District Court, Southern District, Iowa
- United States District Court, Nebraska
- Supreme Court of Iowa
- Supreme Court of Nebraska
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1983
- Iowa State University, 1980
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Pottawattamie County Bar Association
Mr. Springer is a life-long resident of Council Bluffs and is active in the local community. He is involved with the Pottawattamie County development committee of the Good News Jail and Ministry. Norm and his family are active in the Christ Community Church in Omaha, Nebraska.
Wills starting at $300
If you need an attorney, contact our firm. Our experienced, tenacious attorneys will help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.