Edward F. Noethe
- Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, Insurance Law
Courts Admitted to:
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District, Iowa
- United States District Court, Nebraska
- Supreme Court of Iowa
- Supreme Court of Nebraska
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1986
- Creighton Law Review
- Iowa State University, 1977
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Pottawattamie County Bar Association
- Iowa Association for Justice-Workers’ Compensation Section
Ed is a graduate of Carroll Kuemper Catholic High School. Ed and his wife, Julie, are the proud parents of two children who attend Saint Albert Catholic School in Council Bluffs.
Member of the Board of Directors to the St Albert Education Foundation
Past-President of the Omaha-Council Bluffs Iowa State University Cyclone Club
Former Big Brother with Big Brothers and Big Sisters
Youth softball, baseball and basketball coach.
Request a free consultation
If you need an attorney, contact our firm. Our experienced, tenacious attorneys will help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.