Kyle J. McGinn
- Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, Estate Planning, Probate
Courts Admitted to:
- Supreme Court of Iowa
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., with distinction, 2014
- Nebraska College of Law Moot Court Board
- Creighton University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2009
- Iowa State Bar Association
Kyle J. McGinn joined the McGinn Law Firm as Associate Counsel in April 2015. Kyle is the great-grand son of the late Albert McGinn, founder of the firm, and the fourth generation of McGinn lawyers in Council Bluffs.
McGinn, a 2014 graduate of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law and a 2009 graduate of Creighton University, practices in the areas of estate planning, probate, worker’s compensation, and personal injury. He is currently licensed to practice in the State of Iowa, and resides in Council Bluffs.
Prior to attending law school, he worked for three years in the United States Senate. An avid Bluejays and Huskers fan, McGinn also enjoys bicycling. In 2011, he completed a charity bicycle ride across the United States.
Wills starting at $300
If you need an attorney, contact our firm. Our experienced, tenacious attorneys will help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.