Joseph F. McGinn
- Wills and Estates, Real Estate and Tax
Courts Admitted to:
- United States District Court, Southern District, Iowa
- United States District Court, Nebraska
- Supreme Court of Iowa
- Supreme Court of Nebraska
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., 1957
- Creighton University
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Pottawattamie County Bar Association
A life-long resident of Council Bluffs, Mr. McGinn is the son of founders Albert and Kathleen McGinn. Mr. McGinn is a Veteran of the Korean War, where he served from 1952-1954. Joe is involved in numerous civic activities including: Past President of Pottawattamie County Bar Association, Past President of Saint Albert Catholic Schools Education Foundation, Past President of Council Bluffs Area Catholic Education System, recipient of Saint Albert Freddy Falcon Award, Third and Fourth Degree Knights of Columbus, member Alzheimer’s Association Southwest Iowa Advisory Council, and member Ancient Order of Hibernians.
Joe and his wife Mary Lou attend Saint Peter’s Catholic Church in Council Bluffs.
Wills starting at $300
If you need an attorney, contact our firm. Our experienced, tenacious attorneys will help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.